From: "Urs Koenig (QL)"<q...@bluewin.ch>
Sent: Sep 16, 2011 7:26 AM
To: ql-us...@q-v-d.com
Subject: [Ql-Users] Huge Sinclair repository on DVD out now!

This summer I volunteered to work on a Sinclair related retro computing DVD
which is out now. The DVD holds searchable PDFs of all issues (15 years,
1996-2011) of QL Today magazine, plus as Bonus Material seven software,
documentation and picture collections which were previously only available
on CD-ROMs or on web picture galleries. Plus there's a copy (mirror) of the
biggest QL related website. All in all gigabytes of information for you to
discover.

Even though the Sinclair QL is the main topic, both the QL Today magazine
and the Bonus Material cover other Sinclair (ZX) and Retro Computing aspects
as well. Articles by Rick Dickinson (Sinclair Research Ltd. Industrial
Designer January 1980 - April 1987), Tony Tebby (Sinclair Research Ltd.
System Software Designer 1982-1984, author of Qdos), Simon N Goodwin
(remember his many articles in the 80s computer magazines and software like
the ZIP-compiler for the ZX Spectrum) are just a few hot-spots to name here.

The DVD is only available together with a one year subscription of the
current volume (4 issues) of the QL Today magazine. The QL Today DVD 2011
and the first issue of volume 16 are ready to ship now
(http://smsq.j-m-s.com/). For more information and subscription information
please visit the magazine's website (http://www.qltoday.com/). There's a
sample issue available as PDF for you to download and try.

Cheers, Urs
QLvsJAGUAR - Much more than retro! - Always remember: QL forever!
Pictures: http://cid-c250d8748980ce5a.photos.live.com/albums.aspx
          http://www.flickr.com/photos/qlvsjaguar/
Videos:   http://www.youtube.com/user/QLvsJaguar#g/p
Website:  http://www.qlvsjaguar.homepage.bluewin.ch