Here is Jan Jones' website: http://www.jan-jones.co.uk/index.html
She says ...

Hi, I'm Jan Jones. Welcome to my website.
I am, first and foremost, a writer of romance. I believe that everybody, no
matter how stressful their life, is entitled to at least one happy ending.

She has apparently written quite a number of books since writing QL SuperBASIC
The Definitive Handbook.

Michael Bulford