On 08/06/12 11:57, peet vanpeebles wrote:

Second time it's gone off this week! I'll have a quick look but it might be a
job for Rob. It's been up and down like brides nightie!

Sounds to me like you have a table going corrupt. Could be down to a bad bit of disc? Especially if it's the same table each time.

I'd be thinking of shutting down, taking a backup, and recreating the table (at the very minimum) and reloading it again from the backup - assuming MySql lets you do that - I'm more of a Firebird and Oracle man myself!

Have fun.

Cheers,
Norm.

--