I don’t suppose anyone on this list has a second-hand A3 scanner they’d like to
sell?

I need to scan some documents (with photos) of roughly A3 size and stitching
2xA4 scans together doesn’t really work – the ‘stitching’ looks awful when the
two halves are joined after scanning.

I know A3 scanners can be bought for about £200 on the internet, but the job
isn’t really big enough to justify buying a brand new scanner, so I thought I
might as well offer to buy second hand off a QLer first. It will be used with a
Windows 7 PC (the scanner, not the QLer).

Dilwyn