Many a moon ago Mr. Koenig started asking me for the pertinent poo
about the PM version QL I still have. I finally got it out and took
a screwdriver to it to get the info he chases.  Somewhere deep in
the hind brain still lurks the impression that Frank Davis and I
once fired it up had it working.
But (Murphy's Law) after a bit of reflecting on what I saw inside
this old QL has me questioning that memory. I Do recall reading
that most PM version QL's had the 'dongle' to get the ROM code
past the 32K memory range.

This particular machine was not made for the USA market, so it
has the UK connectors on the backside.

The EPROMs in this unit are blue sticky labeled (ballpoint pen)
QL PM 0000 and QL PM 4000, both are D27128-3's so they are 16K chips.
So Am I missing some code still??  It's been at least 20+ years since
it has seen daylight or had power applied to it, so, Yups, the
original membrane has died. :-)
Other then that as far as I know its all original. It does have the ROM port cover attached. (probably not a validation of anything)

IF I am missing code, was it another 16K chip?
Anyone have the code that I might not have?
I do have spare rom cards for the back port.
I think they are of the 16K variety. (subject to verification).
That's also if this might ever be operational again.

And the esoteric side note minutia datum, the 8749 has a paper label stuck on it that is hand written; IPEX 0.7

--
Paul Holmgren
"It could probably be shown by facts and figures that there is no