So let's move on to another problem that everyone has dodged so far.

Where are the writers going to come from?

One of the reasons QL Today is closing down is that we did not have sufficient writers to ensure its long term future.

We were fortunately to have some very loyal writers but they were too few in number. I only had to lose one writer for me to be in serious editorial difficulties.

The Quanta Magazine is in a less favourable position with only two permanent writers, the editor and the news editor. If I assassinate Dilwyn tonight who will fill the next Quanta Magazine?

Best Wishes

Geoff