  From: Jochen Merz <jm...@j-m-s.com>
To: ql-us...@q-v-d.com
Sent: Wednesday, 20 March 2013, 16:16
Subject: Re: [Ql-Users] QL Today

Hello,

it makes me sad to read the QL Today thread - and so was I when I called Geoff
and we discussed the situation.

Fact is: the German postal rates make it impossible to continue.
This time, all but the German issues were sent from Austria ... and the
September issue will be sent from Austria too.

All issues are already in the post. 54 pages this time.

It was a hard decision - after 17 years of QL Today ... but
a detailed explanation will be in the issue, as Geoff already wrote.

A final issue will follow - can I expect feedback, please? :-)

And no, I don't think this is "the end". At least I don't hope so.
I'm sure I will miss it at least as much as some of you do.

Cheers   Jochen