Hi Norman,

All issues are already in the post. 54 pages this time.
A bumper issue then! Nice. Can't wait.
;-)

It was a hard decision - after 17 years of QL Today ... but
a detailed explanation will be in the issue, as Geoff already wrote.
17 years is a great time. I think I've been there most if it. I'd like
to say "thanks" to everyone involved, past and present, for keeping us
informed all these years. I think QL Today has to be the longest lasting
QL Magazine of them all? (That's as opposed to Quanta, of course!)

A final issue will follow - can I expect feedback, please? :-)
Yes.
FINE!

And no, I don't think this is "the end". At least I don't hope so.
I'm sure I will miss it at least as much as some of you do.
Well, if the problem is postage, a pdf is the way to go I expect. With a
download, there's no postage. How many of us readers cannot download a
PDF every now and again I wonder?
No, it is a combination of many things. Postage is only one of them.

Cheers   Jochen