On 2013-04-19 08:38, John wrote:
On 19/04/13 00:04:55, jms1 wrote:

Produces an empty SMSQmulator black screen. The pointer disappears in
the black screen.

I have been getting this when loading onto machines that have not
previously run SMSQmulator.

For me, I need to choose File and load in the SMSQE file but then
choose Config and change the Memory size to 4M.

Once this is done and the emulator is running, everything seems fine
and you can set the memory to what you require.

Regards
John

Dear John,

Thank you. It seems to run fine now.

John.

Dear Lenerz,

Sorry to have caused so much hastle.
Hope you have improved SMSQmulator as a consequence.
Does this mean that if you had saved the jar file with 4 M I would not have had any problems?

John