Dilwyn Jones wrote:
>> Well, the format is well-explained.
>> Without knowing what colour is passed, we can't know happens...
> Will await a copy of the info to be sent to me before going any further.

OK, this is the minimal code to reproduce the problem

100  XM = SCR_XLIM
110  YM = SCR_YLIM
120  WINDOW#0,XM,YM/8,0,YM-(YM/8)    :WM_BORDER#0,6,1027
130  WINDOW#1,XM,YM-(YM/8),0,0

The problem is a bit complicated, but stems from the fact that QL
borders have a ratio of 2:1 and the way this is implemented. For
optical reasons WMAN provides some non-standard 1:1 borders and those
can wreak havoc when used wrongly (because the rest of the system
still assumes borders are 2:1). Because of this I also provide several
"compatibility modes" for the new borders, which let's them have a 2:1
ratio.

In this case a non-standard border is chosen and afterwards the
unmanaged outline is changed using the second WINDOW call. This causes
some calculations to go terribly wrong because they assume a 2:1
border ratio.

Solutions: use a QL compatible border, in this case for example $483
(1155). Or make the window a managed one, for example by inserting
a "OUTLN XM,YM,0,0" line before the WINDOW calls.

Marcel