On 16/06/2014 12:48, Geoff Wicks wrote:
On 15/06/2014 20:09, Tobias Fröschle wrote:
Hmm. Page doesn't work for me.

'you don't have permission to access...'

Regards,
Tobias

I have no idea what has gone wrong here. Could it be the device you are using? Try going to my normal website and access the page from there.

www.gwicks.net/justwords.html

To add to Derek's comment I have only tested with Firefox and IE. I noticed the google maps reproduced less well on IE,

Best wishes,

Geoff
Adding to my reply to Tobias, I have just been accessing my statistics. Over 70 people visited the site yesterday.

I note a small number of people failed to access the site. Most had forgotten the .htm. Although the site is not case sensitive, your browser may make it so. It is QLis30.htm ie upper case "QL" and lower case "is".

Many thanks Urs for the link - I had a lot of hits via this link. As a way of saying thank you just a reminder of Urs' site:

www.QLis30.org.uk

Best Wishes,

Geoff