Hi George,

On 19/04/15 14:04, gdgqler wrote:

On 18 Apr 2015, at 19:49, Norman Dunbar <nor...@dunbar-it.co.uk> wrote:

does anyone have any decent examples of setting up a Window, with one
application sub-window that doesn't have a menu, and then dynamically building
a menu into the afore mentioned sub-window.

I thought that SET_AP in Easy_Peasy did just that.

I thought SET_AP was used to set up the menu items statically? What I need for LibGen is a blank application window until such time as the user has selected the sym_lst file to load, then I count the offsets to code routines and then create the menu with the items etc.

Cheers,
Norm.

--
Norman Dunbar