Op 9/05/2016 om 19:04 schreef John Gilpin:
Some weeks ago, I asked if anyone could assist me with a problem I am having, - The menu I developed about a year ago in EasyMenu, will not go back into the programme giving an error report - "Menu file is too big to go into the available Work Space! Press any Key.

The only suggestion I had was to try using MenuConfig on the EASYMENU programme and make the Work Space as large as it will go. I have done this but the only options available in MenuConfig for Work Space are:- "none" "small" and "big". Having tried all three options, I am still unable to get the menu file back into the prog so that I can edit it.

My only solution seems to be to develop the Menu again - What a bind!!

Has anyone got any serious answers and/or suggestions?

Thanks in anticipation.:-[

Kind Regards,

John Gilpin.
QUANTA Membership Secretary
and QUANTA Treasurer
membership @quanta.org.uk
treasurer @quanta.org.uk

Hi,

Which file are you trying to configurate? Easymenu_exe? I can't find the options "none" "small" and "big".

If I do understand your problem correctly, you are trying to load a menu designed with Easymenu_exe that seems to be too large (too wide and or too high) for your window resolution.

Did you try this?

1) in Windows: set screen resolution to maximum value. Mine is 1920x1080 value)

2) in Windows: configurate QPC2 set display mode to maximum value. Mine is 1920x1080

3) in QPC 2: with Menuconfig (Jochen Merz) or another tool: configurate 'easymenu_exe' . Set window size to 4096x4096 (the highest value).

In Easymenu_exe: use the resize sprite to maximize the window.

HTH

François Van Emelen