On 6 Jul 2016 at 11:35, Dilwyn Jones wrote:

> [Snip]
>
> Your email is understandably aimed at authors. Please bear in mind the rough
> treatment Rich Mellor has had from some quarters for nothing more than
> trying to keep some form of QL trading going. I presume that things like
> keyboard membranes might not be available were it not for the little profits
> Rich makes from his commercial activities.

I think the right question to ask in the extremely small QL scene
today is "who is still capable+willing to work at all?" and then try
to respect the conditions, even if they don't exactly meet the
personal taste.

Rich does significant work, so if a little profit is needed for him,
I simply respect that. I hope that Rich will continue his other QL
activities.

All the best
Peter