Hi all,

before placing orders, please take this into consideration:

1. The Q68 is not a high-end machine like the Q60 in terms of speed.
   If in doubt, please wait for benchmarks.

2. I developed the Q68 strictly as a hobby project, absolutely for free,
   and support will be only by communitly forum or mailing list.

3. There can be no promise of ethernet software drivers, although
   I would like them for myself, building upon my QLwIP project.

4. Documentation may come delayed, or in limited fashion.

All the best
Peter