On 23/01/2018 11:33, Wolfgang Lenerz via Ql-Users wrote:
Hi,

Re-upped! Been watching The Wire? -
The wire?
I dont want to muddy the list with OT, but I think its only polite to reply:
The Wire is a US TV series about the drug epidemic in Baltimore, and no
doubt elsewhere in Americastan. (Its not for everybody, but is often rated as one of the better TV series of its time.) Id never heard the expression
"re-upping" before watching it, so I assumed, wrongly obviously, that you
were a secret admirer too. In that context re-upping means re-supplying
your pushers (and if youre a junky, presumably, yourself) with drugs.
Well, youre certainly keeping us QL junkies happy! ;)
That's an unintended side-effect.
<grin>
Keep on dealing! :)

Per