Hi,
DM5 is a compiled Superbasic with Qliberator Compiler and the menu functions
created with EasyMenu.
I do not think it is possible to decompile the Qliberated programme.
But I have extracted some of the Easymenu MEN files that were merged into the
main compiled programme.
My instension was to rewrite DM5 based on the way yhe menuing system works.
This maybe a hard job, msybe easier than writing a Decompiler.
This is on hold due some hardware projects underway.

RegardsDerek
-------- Original message --------From: Paolo Del Bene via Ql-Users
<ql-users@lists.q-v-d.com> Date: 04/02/2018  22:14  (GMT+00:00) To:
ql-users@lists.q-v-d.com Cc: Paolo Del Bene <iw0...@gmail.com> Subject: Re:
[Ql-Users] Ql-Users Digest, Vol 168, Issue 3
Today's Topics:

   1. Re: Ql-Users Digest, Vol 168, Issue 1 (Paolo Del Bene)

1: Re DM5 by Paolo Del Bene

I am a supporter for Free Software, that software released under the terms
of GNU General Public License, https://www.gnu.org/ so I haven't any idea
of how can I help you, with that type of software that is a freeware.

A freeware hasn't nothing in common with Free Software.

I can suggest to decompile DM5, to read the source code and to provide to
write from scratch a new one emulator, and provide to release it under the
terms of GNU General Public License version 2
https://www.gnu.org/licenses/old-licenses/gpl-2.0.txt or version 3
https://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.txt

These are the ROM's. http://www.dilwyn.me.uk/qlrom/index.html

bye Paolo Del Bene