Dear François,

thank you very much.

Well, I have not really left the QL, nor have I been very active after I stopped QL Today. I still use SMSQ/E every day ...

I am glad to have met so many nice QLers during many years of QLing,
including you, of course, François.

Let's be glad that we had a great time - maybe one of the best, most innovative and most interesting ever....?

Best regards   Jochen

Hi Jochen,

Sad news indeed. Condolences for your wife's father.

Now that you seem to leave the QL, it is time for me to thank you not only for the software but also for the excellent service and help you have provided all those years!

Kind regards,

François Van Emelen