Hi Dilwyn,

Thanks for that, and for your untiring efforts to make your website so comprehensive and up-to-date!

Regards

Wolfgang

On 21/05/2018 19:50, Dilwyn Jones via Ql-Users wrote:
I'm pleased to announce that Peter Chambers of GAP Software has given permission for the Front Page range of QL desktop publishing programs to be made available as freeware.

So I have made available copies of Front Page, Front Page Extra and Front Page Extra 2 programs.

Front Page was the first version and can run on unexpanded systems.
Front Page Extra was an enhanced version.
Front Page Extra 2 added even more facilities such as higher resolution fonts.

I've included manuals for FP Extra and FP Extra 2 as scanned Word and PDF files. Unfortunately, I don't have a copy of the manual for the original version, so if anyone has a copy which could be scanned and made available, please get in touch.

Download the Front Page programs from the Graphics page on my website at http://www.dilwyn.me.uk/graphics/index.html

Dilwyn