On this Father's Day (in the UK, anyway), I am pleased to announce the availability of driver software that allows you to finally network the Q68 with other QL-compatible machines via the standard QLNET ports.

The ready-to-run driver as well as the source code and a short commentary are available at the *QL Forum* post here:

https://qlforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2881

I'll be focusing on updates in the Forum post rather than this mailing list, but wanted to ensure the broadest coverage - if you don't yet frequent the Forum, perhaps now's a good time to start :-)

Happy QL-Networking!