Q Branch and W.N. Richardson will be attending the Cambridge and
District Amateur Radio Club Radio Rally on Sunday 12th Feb. For those of
you who don't know about these things this is a large
electronics/radio/computer boot sale and we have done it for the last
three years. It is a very useful show to do because it allows users in
the area to meet up with us when there is no show in East Anglia.

The venue this year is Lordsbridge Arena, Wimpole Road, Barton on the
A603 just west of Cambridge (M11 junction 12).

If anyone wants to upgrade to QPC 2 at the show please let me know in
advance since I have to book the registration with Jochen Merz and I
have to get the disks and Manuals prepared.

Apart from that do come along and see us.
--

Roy Wood
Q Branch