I am testing out some code in QLTDIS which was assembled with George Gwilt's
GWASL assembler version 1.2.
So far so good.
In testing MOVE An,USP and MOVE USP,An I find that GWASL  assembles as
follows :

MOVE USP,A7 = $456F = 0100 0110 0110 1111
MOVE A7,USP = $4E67 = 0100 1110 0110 0111

I had a few problems tracking this down because QLTDIS failed to disassemble
and gave me a DC.W $456F. The problem is present for every register number,
not just A7. I've tested it !

My docs say that bit 3 determines the direction (to or from USP) but George
is setting/changing bit 11 as well.
Are my docs wrong - I have the opcode as $4E6x where x = direction in bit 3
and the address register number in bits 0 to 2.

(If I am right and this is a bug, has anyone got Georges Email address
please. Thanks.)

Norman.

----
Norman Dunbar           EMail:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Database/Unix administrator     Phone:  0113 289 6265
Lynx Financial Systems Ltd.     Fax:    0113 201 7265
----