Hi,

What's wierd is that it doesn't do it any more. I've no idea what changed
but BGCOLOUR_24 appears to work now in full screen mode.

However Windows still crashes when the command is used in window mode.

I have to say that I really like the latest version of QPC. The DOS_ device
is really useful and the extra colours are a great improvement.

Well done Marcel.

Daniel Baum
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Home Pages: www.baumhouse.net, www.qldesign.com
Tel: +972-8-9761783; Mob. +972-54-972-829