Marcel wrote:

>Sure :) But sincerely, you know that I don't bite. Before you waste
>your time again disassembling parts of SMSQ/E it might be worth just
>to ask. Sure, I'm not allowed to give the sources away, but a keys
>file here and then or a helpful code snipped shouldn't be a problem I
>suppose.

Thanks. BTW I have one small query about SMS.RESRI error return. QDOS does not
return any error (according to docs), but SMSQ can return ERR_OM. The problem
is; if there is enough space already on RI stack then SMSQ code doesn't return
d0=0. Can I guarantee that if I zero d0 on entry to SMS.RESRI it will only get
set to err_om if it occurs? I haven't tried QDOS/Minerva on this yet, I hope
they do the same.

Regards,
Dave.