On 13 Mar 2001, at 15:58, Dave Westbury wrote:

> Wolfgang wrote:

> It only appears to happen for me to daughter SBASIC's, the main SBASIC accepts
> it.
I haven't tried that, I generally only work with daughterjobs.

> I had a problem similar to this a few years ago when writing a very large SBASIC
> program. It seemed when the program was first loaded certain things become
> cast-in-stone. Any attempts to change what appeared to be a rogue PROC/FN were
> ignored; the only resort was to change the code in a text editor and load it
> back in. Since the program was pretty big (130K) I didn't feel like trying to
> narrow down the problem at the time.
Well, here it's the other way round; I have a large prog where this
doesn't seem to pose a problem! (who ever said that computing
was an exact science?).

> From a few investigations I found it only appears to happen when more than one
> parameter is given.
Yes, and yes to your other comments

> It appears to me that multiple PROC parameters are misaligned internally (but
> only on loading, the _sav file is the same). SBASIC then loses track of
> itself...
I haven't tried to track it down (yet?). I wasn't too sure whather it
was just something I did...

Wolfgang