On 13 Mar 2001, at 19:09, FrançoisVan Emelen wrote:

> I'm using Smsqe 2.98 with Qpc2 high colours (always on top and window
> mode) on windows 98.
> I tried it in JOB 0 and Sbasic job with and without New after Qsave
> ram1_p.
> I added a line (line 15) to verify :
> 10 DEFine a(b,c%)
> 15 beep 10000,5,5:print "I'm in PROC a":pause 100
> 20 END DEFine a
>
> I heard the beep  and saw "I'm in PROC a" in all the combinations
> mentioned above.

Isn't this interesting, now?

It sure happens here, and to make sure it wans't something I
loaded, I tested it without loadint anything at bootup (no
extensions, no progs, nothing, just the "naked" Basic (no, we're
not talking about the "revue" here, that's another thread)).

It still happens here.

Wolfgang