I'd also be very interested in such an article.

Norman Dunbar wrote:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]">
Too late, deadline is...

Dilwyn - that might be an 'interesting' article actually, well, maybe not
COBOL, but how about something on the internals of Turbo (or QLib). I
rememeber an article by Simon Goodwin (before he became Simon N Goodwin !)
in QL World which sort of delved into Turbo - but was restricted by Digital
Precision on what he could have published. Now that we have people actively
working on the source, and indeed, the source itself, would anyone be
willing to 'document' the compiler internals in an article or three ?

Mind you, I'd probably be the only one interested :o(

Regards, Norman.

----
Norman Dunbar EMail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Database/Unix administrator Phone: 0113 289 6265
Lynx Financial Systems Ltd. Fax: 0113 201 7265
----