My Q40 IDE is currently fully used. (One hard disk and an EZ-135,
for a total of 5 partitions).
I was wondering if it was possible to add a second I/O board on it,
and would it work with SMSQ/E  ? Or even only with Linux ?
(Target: moving another HD from my PC to my Q40, as well as a CD-Rom reader,
I would then give SMSQ/E another 3 partitions, and a try to linux on Q40
on the remaining of the disk (which gonna be in the 6/8/10 GB range in size))

(I'm still hesitant about the use of the second ISA slot, should
I reserve it for an ethernet card, if it ever work with SMSQ/E ?)