Ian,

when I was testing and evaluating and reviewing QPC2v2, I had your problem
in that I assumed DOS1 waould equate to A;\ and so on. Try as I might, I
couldn't get a copy to dos1_ to work.

Then I tried a dir dos1_ and got my C;\ drive, dos2_ got my D:\ drive and I
began to see a pettern developing ....

Then I read the various info files :o)

Had I known what your problem was I could have saved you much wailing and
gnashing of teeth - sorry, I thought you were having hardware problems. Gald
I was able to help - albeit unknowingly !

Regrads,
Norman.

----
Norman Dunbar           EMail:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Database/Unix administrator     Phone:  0113 289 6265
Lynx Financial Systems Ltd.     Fax:    0113 201 7265
----