De : Phoebus R. Dokos [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Envoyé : lundi 7 janvier 2002 22:53
À : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Objet : [ql-users] PFB2PFF / ProForma

Anyone knows if PFB2PFF takes into account the Family info and character
set? I converted Symbol for use with ProForma but although FontShow does
show all the characters when I try to preview it with either FontPreview or
by assinging it to one of the fonts in the Reader all I can see is a
Courier font.

Any ideas?

P.S. Joachim your PROGS site is down.. (Not the triathlon one though ;-)