Phoebus R. Dokos wrote:

> At 01:21 ìì 10/1/2002 +0100, you wrote:
>
>> As I only use the EUR symbol, I can't tell

Hi Phoebus,

There seem to be a problem, at least with 'Suisse Latin Bold'(I haven't
examined the other fonts yet); somme characters don't display what I
expected.
Here is what I found:
a) 'space' is missing.
b) faulty characters:
1) 'quotedbl,numbersign,dollar,parenleft,parenright,plus,
comma,period,slash,zero,one' are completely wrong.(ex. 'dollar' show
'delta')
2)A,E,I,O,U,a,e,u,i,o grave,acute,circumflex(accents are missing or at
the wrong place)
3)Ygrave,dieresis
4)Some dieresis accents are shown as macron accents
5)'apple' is missing in the table, although it shows up as 'zero'
I have noticed the above problems with 'Prowess fonts utilities'.
I can't find W.Lenerz problem.

Sorry for this long list. I hope it won't take too much time to 'debug'.
Thank you for the fine fonts.

François Van Emelen

PS. Could there be something wrong with 'Prowess fonts utilities'?