Interesting but at the moment I don't have a 'hardware' QL ;-(
only QPC ;-)
-----Message d'origine-----
De : Phoebus R. Dokos [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Envoyé : samedi 12 janvier 2002 20:55
À : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Objet : [ql-users] Compact Flash Adapters.

Hi all,

I secured a batch of 50 IDE compact flash adapters for 15.99$ each (+ s/h).
(about 17 Eur)These are not hot swapable (the hot swapable ones will go for
about double the price) but they can accept huge CF cards and even IBM
Microdrives (hehe the Irony of the thing). They work right out of the box
with ANY QL with IDE i/f (Qubide/Qubide II, Q40/60) and if I receive enough
mail I could order them and pass them at no extra cost to anyone that wants
one. I got three myself (well two since one goes for QL development
purposes) and they are great and extremely fast.

If anyone's interested let me know

Phoebus

P.S. If we can get 100 people that price will drop to 12$ (About 14 Eur) :-)