>Still, the show was fun, although I didn't sell that much, and I agree with
>Chris cave's comment on the food - excellent bit of catering from Roy's
>wife and family, and cheap too. That Lemon cake was to die for, and the
>Sandwiches... ;-)
My wife, Saskia, thanks you for your praise. She really enjoyed doing it
and would like to thank Valerie Taylor for helping with the sandwiches.
Saskia has always wanted to be more involved in the QL things but, with
two small children, has always had to stay at home. My eldest daughter
was also there, she drove down from Greenwich to help out for the day.
--
Roy Wood
Q Branch, 20 Locks Hill Portslade. Sussex. BN41 2LB. UK