??? 6/4/2002 8:27:46 рм, ?/? "Dilwyn Jones" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> ??????:

>>Last time we got into this thread I heard the sound of toys being
>thrown
>>out of prams and children sulking in their rooms. Careful boys!
>>--
>>Roy Wood
>
>Ha, and Dave Parks wants us to use his forum!!!
>
>If we aim to discuss (PC) viruses on here yet again (and AFAIK the
>only QL on-topicness of this is that the virus came from a QLer in the
>first place) then I'll start tossing toys out of my pram as well. QL
>Chat for this one now PLEASE.

I'll refrain from answering until we can "enhance" QPOP with all kinds of goodies
(Attachments) and a sHermes EEPROM erasing
virus first ;-) hehe

Ummm on second thought we should write a QubIDE partition eraser (Wait it does that on
its own!) Damn! you can't even write a
decent virus for the QL nowadays :-)

(Now THAT IS ON TOPIC)
--
Phoebus R. Dokos - Quantum Leap Software
Web and Graphic Design - Custom Program Solutions