was Re: [ql-users] "DIANOUX" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Bill Waugh writes:

> No need for tantrums lads, I think I started  this merely by mentioning
that
> I had received a virus twice from the same source, would you rather I had
> kept quiet and let it spread further.
> The bandwidth expended by those like myself who commented on the fact that
> virus was infecting the list is nothing compared to that expended by those
> who now choose to complain about it at great length  ( Per ).

I submitted a reasoned explanation about why I objected to being sniped at
(again) for a legitimate complaint and warning to other users. (When I sent
my mail had hadnt seen yours.) In the interest of avoiding a posting of a
list of some 400 email programs I felt this very small sacrifice in
bandwidth to be very well worth it ;) You were under no obligation to read
it
- which I notice you didnt do anyway.

> The good Doctor healed himself, what more can we ask, job done, nuff said,

The good doctor was diagnosed by others. Only then could he heal himself!

> no replies wanted.

If you really were interested in bandwidth conservation you couldnt have
done better than to keep out of it yourself: You can hardly expect "no
replies" when you put my name to your grumble, can you?

Per