Hi All,

To Answer Jim, There are a few HTML based viewers floating about....

1,  QMOSAIC - I think this was a UNIX port, and a bit buggy. Available in
the freeware libraries (Dilwyn?) and probaby the QUANTA library.

2. LYNX - A text only HTML browser ported by Jonathan Hudson from the
unix/linux sources. Available from his Website (follow the link from
Dilwyn's Page) This could even run from a disk on gold card systems if I
recall, and was basic but worked. This is probably your best bet, but it is
pretty big I think.

3. HYPERBROWSER - What norman was talking about, by Tarquin Mills. I don't
know if this was ever finished (tarquin?)

4. DOC2HTML - A useful utility that converts quill doc's to HTML - Written
by Dilwyn Jones and available on his web page.

There is always the Prowess reader, but as you said, not all people are
running prowess.

BTW Jim, nice to hear you're still playing with your QDT.......heh, heh...
(private joke guys!)

Cheers,

Darren Branagh
Director, Wicklow Web Centre Limited
Computer Training, Web Design, Repairs sales & Upgrades.
Email : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Web:  http://www.wwc.ie