A rudimentary tool that can edit such files would be welcome (so that
evryone could produce such help files)

Claude

-----Message d'origine-----
De : James Hunkins [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Envoyé : lundi 20 mai 2002 02:32
À : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Objet : [ql-users] basic HTML viewer?

Guys,

I am thinking of using rudimentary HTML file viewing capabilities for
the QDT help system.  I could use some recommendations for programs to
look at (if there are any) that give the following:

1) works in normal pointer environment (or could be adapted to)
2) does not require PWS (not all users will be running it)
3) has hot links (open different files from a link)
4) can display some graphics

Any suggestions?  These could even include other open source code from
the Unix world as long as it isn't too complex.  I am only looking for a
basic capability (tables and figures at the most).

Thanks for the help,
Jim