Hi,
     I have just got hold of a lot of stuff from an ex user. Not very
much modern stuff I am afraid but there are a lot of copies of QL World
so, if anyone has a library and wants to fill in any gaps, let me know
now. There are a lot of books - anyone need anything particular ?

I also have a mass of Spectrum stuff. Anyone interested ? Mail me
privately on all of this. I will store it for a while and then take what
is left to the Byfleet show.

--
Roy Wood
Q Branch, 20 Locks Hill Portslade. Sussex. BN41 2LB. UK