In a message dated 23/07/02 19:22:12 GMT Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Does anyone know of a version of xchange which contains an ABACUS that works on a Q40 or Q60? If so where does it reside?

Hmm that is interesting to read... is it just Abacus that fails I wonder??  May be that it uses one of the commands not supported on 68040+ - certainly ok on 68020.  I am not sure, but think Xchange is compiled in C or was it re-written in machine code as planned in the early days...

Rich Mellor
RWAP Software
7 Common Road, Kinsley, Pontefract, West Yorkshire, WF9 5JR
TEL: 01977 614299
http://hometown.aol.co.uk/rwapsoftware