> Expressing ones interest in public is fair enough, but has anyone
kept a record of those who did say they were interested??  At least
with the mini-poll, there is somewhere where everyone can easily judge
the amount of interest in this project.

> >I believe that you should be (personally) worried why >no one
signed in your personal mini-poll :-) Is >everybody avoiding you ?
:-)))

> Sob, maybe you are right..... sob
> Cheers
Don't forget, Rich, that mailshots, questionnaires and other things
which invite replies usually do well to get anything from 5% to 20%
response. Given that th enumber who read this list is not that large,
perhaps 5 to 10 people replying directly and a few general expressions
of interest is what you may expect on that basis.

I do have a QL used only a backup, already have one backup membrane
which is quite old and will perhaps fail 5 seconds after I replace it
;-)

I'm sure there'd be a lot of people like me who MIGHT want one in the
foreseeable future but perhaps not urgently enough to place an order
in advance of manufacture.

It may well end up being necessary to manufacture a minimum quantity
on these without really knowing demand - I'm not sure that the Super
Gold Card, QIMI and Q40/Q60 demand was known yet did sell.

--
Dilwyn Jones

      • ... Malcolm Cadman
      • ... P Witte