--
--Expressing ones interest in public is fair enough, but has
--anyone kept a record of those who did say they were
--interested??  At least with the mini-poll, there is somewhere
--where everyone can easily judge the amount of interest in
--this project.
--

Hello all,

Sorry for jumping in late - I can usually only go through my messages at
weekends :(

I received one reply directly expressing an interest in membranes, and
will try to keep a running total of those who have expressed their
interest in replies to the original message and forward it to Rich to
add a guestbook entry for 'anonymous' requests. If we figure one per (+)
reply, that would be fair, yes? Some will want more, of course, but we
should end up fairly even (allowing for those dropping out if the price
is too high, etc.)

I think it would be a shame to not 'follow-through' and make sure a
supply is available in future for those people that want to continue to
use their unmodified QLs in future. Given that there seems to have been
a large (ish) number of them sold on eBay recently, I think it's
reasonable to expect a few people will need them in the next few months
and years. While there may not be an immediate 'rush', there may be a
fairly steady demand (say, a couple a month?) and an increasing amount
of interest.

Callum
  • ... QL recursos en castellano
    • ... Tony Firshman