??? 5/11/2002 9:24:38 ??, ?/? Marcel Kilgus <ql-
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> ??????:

>Phoebus Dokos wrote:
>> I was under the impression that Peter had acquired (ie
paid) the rights to
>> resell/modify SMSQ/E...
>
>No, he didn't.
>
>Marcel

In that case you can forget what I wrote :-) Although my
assumption IS legally correct (Just looked it up (Cheesman, H.
Business Law, McGraw Hill, NY 2000)) since Peter didn't obtain
permission then D&D in turn doesn't have permission as well...

However I hope that everything is an honest misunderstanding
(The last thing the QL world needs is problems of this nature)
and let's leave it at that :-).

Everybody knows so far that I do distance myself from these
things and I wouldn't want my previous mail to be regarded as
taking sides...

Regards,

Phoebus

  • ... Marcel Kilgus