On Thu, 7 Nov 2002, Roy Wood wrote:

> You are quite welcome to a copy of the free version of SMSQ which was
> supplied with it. I can email it to you if want. SMSQ/E was always a
> paid version and you can buy that if you want.

Thank you for the offer but you didn't supply the QXL and I still have a
debt to the person who did.

I was debating purchasing QPC but unfortunately I'm now a Mac user and the
PC with the ISA slot is failing through old age. I am seriously debating
the possibility of looking at uQLx and the possibility of getting the QXL
running under linux/BSD. This won't help me directly because the Mac has
no ISA slot, but I will be able to enjoy it if I can find a replacement
mobo that has one on pricewatch.com.

Actually, just found the perfect machine for it in my store room! Never
mind!

Dave

  • ... Wolfgang Lenerz
  • ... Wolfgang Lenerz