Phoebus Dokos wrote:
>>(for the ones that don't get that reference, "Sirius Cybernetics" was
>>a company in Douglas Adams' "Hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy" series.
>>I somehow doubt this was ever a serious company name on earth).
> Maybe an "Internal" Joke? Who knows?

Yes, after having seen the startup screen it really looks like that. I
got it booting up on QPC but it crashes after drawing the SuperBasic
windows, I suspect it has a problem with my emulated microdrives. I
remember those have often caused problems. Nonetheless very
interesting.

And forget my advice for QemuLator (I thought only the 48kb limit
bothered it), it still insists that it only works with known roms.
Pitty really.

> What's more interesting is that this ROM is FAST!

The original QDOS was optimised for size, not for speed. With 16kb
more to spend more speed is probably much easier to achieve.

Marcel