> to make it run with QLAY your qlay.rc should look like this:
>
> -r c:\roms\tyche-tra.rom
> -c [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> -l [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> -l win2@sub2\qlay.dir
> -l [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> -f 11538.46
>

> Replace the -f with the appropriate one for your machine
>
> Phoebus
Hi Phoebus,
I've added this info to the QL Roms page on my website, along with a
zipped copy of the Tyche ROM.

At some point, I will need to write up the information Duncan and
Wolfgang and Marcel sent me about the PE linkage block and mouse
reading possibilities and add that as well...and add all this to the
QL CD-ROMs which include all the info files...if only I could find th
eoriginal files rather than having to type them in from paper!

Dilwyn