From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, November 15, 2002 2:03 PM
Subject: Your Softnet Gold service

> Dear Jungle Customer,
>
> We are writing to inform you that after a strategic review of our
Internet service provision, we have regrettably decided thatWe are no
longer able to offer Internet access through the Softnet Gold service.

> Please therefore accept this email as notice of the termination of
these Internet services with effect from Wednesday, December 18, 2002.
Should you require any further information or assistance, our Customer
Care Team will be happy to take your call on 0800 035 0503 or by email
on [EMAIL PROTECTED]

> We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your custom,
and to apologise for any inconvenience caused by the termination of
this service. We hope that you will continue to shop at jungle.com in
future.