On 22 Nov 2002, at 16:43, P Witte wrote:

> Yes. Just fiddled a few lines in the *_bas programs to suit my setup and it
> compiled out of the box. Have still not got round to trying the resulting
> code yet, though. I used the "standard" utilities: qmac, qlink, Qmake.

I have had reports form other people who have also managed to
compile SMSQ/E. They also user qmac, qmake, qlink. The
conclusion, as Jérôme is not using qmake, but the supplied make,
is that something is going wrong there, possibly.

Since, however, I always use the supplied make, I am a bit
stumped. I'll try to contact Jérôme privately, so sort this out, then
I'll let you all know what is going on.

One pointer, though : if you use the uncompiled version of the
supplied make, be sure to load the "outptr_bin" file that is in the
exe_source directory - else keywords such as exepf_w won't work.

Wolfgang
www.wlenerz.com