> Norman Dunbar wrote:
> > And for C68 programmers, there is EasyC from Bob Weeks of Pointer
Products
> > which turns EasyPtr menus into C68 stuff.
I think (not sure, as I ain't been there for a while) it was on TF's
bulletin board (Tony?)

If it works fairly well on modern systems, I'll add it to the PD
library if I can get hold of a copy (assuming it's freeware or similar
of course)

> Never heard of that, but IIRC EasyPtr 3 supports C programming
directly.
Yes, Easyptr 3 part 3 is what it was called when I sold it for Albin
back in DJC days, not sure what name Roy and Jochen sell that part of
the system under nowadays though.

--
Dilwyn Jones