In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, gwicks <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes

Interesting. Can someone explain why it is that whenever there is a crisis in the QL community everyone goes into nostalgia mode?
I think it is because they all want to recall the good/funny things to give you an incentive to stay on and enjoy.

I would be more impressed if more people were looking forwards than backwards. After all, as Per wrote about my "ill chosen" timing, "....despite all problems, so much is going on just now".
An even bigger incentive I would say.
--
Roy Wood
Q Branch. 20 Locks Hill, Portslade, Sussex.