The LPsaver screen saver system supplied with Launchpad and also
separately downloadable from my website has been updated to fix a bug
reported when running on version JM and JS QDOS ROMs.

Some of the modules did not manage to cover the full screen on a
512x256 screen, due to a bug in one of the extensions files used.

V1.04 fixes this bug and is available to download from the Launchpad
page on my website - existing users need only replace the LPsaver_obj
program file. The documentation has a small, insignificant change
only.

http://homepages.tesco.net/dilwyn.jones/launchpad/launchpad.html

and follow the link at the bottom to the Launchpad downloads page.

--
Dilwyn Jones